Bow Hats!

My newest project(s) I have been doing has been learning how to crochet! I've tried multiple times throughout the years and I just could never get the hang of it. My soon to be sister-in-law is a crochet master, and I would always see her working on so many fun projects while we would Google Hangout with them.. and it looked so fun.. so I thought... MAYBE I could try one more time! And thanks to YouTube and many many hours of practicing.. I think I've finally figured it out! WOOHOO!! 


So I found the cutest pattern the other day for these bow hats, and I just had to make me one! Every time I wear it, people are commenting how cute it is and that they want one! SO.. I figured I'd make more and see if anyone wanted to buy one... or two.. or more! ;) 





I can make them for all sizes and in any color! I'm selling them for $10 (for baby-child sizes) and $15 (for teenager-adult sizes). Comment below or email me at kaylin.hahn@gmail.com if you are interested!

Comments

  1. These are amazing! You definitely can't tell that you just learned. I just taught myself how to embroider, and it's so exciting learning something new! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts