Dresser Entertainment Center


                     

A while back I saw on Pinterest that someone had used a dresser and make-shifted it into a TV stand... and I have been wanting one ever since! 
So about a month ago my hubby was looking on craigslist on the 'free' section and he found me the perfect dresser.... (did I mention it was FREE?!)

Not long after we got it we started taking it apart and sanding it down and making it into the TV stand/entertainment center I've been wanting! 

We took the top drawers out and put in a shelf instead!

After the shelf was all glued in and dry and everything was sanded down, we wiped it all off and started painting!!

We used a White Satin paint from Walmart with a foam, fine finish paint roller.
That will get you the smooth finish you want on furniture!

Put as many coats on as you need. Since we went from a dark color to a light, we had to do a good 4 coats or so.



Doesn't it look so cute?!

Ahh I absolutely LOVE this piece! It is exactly what I've been wanting and I am just so excited that we finally have it! And that I spent NOTHING on it! :)

                      















Comments

  1. This is so beautiful! I would love to be able to do something big like this but it's not happening right now haha. Maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Haha I totally know what you mean.... there was no way this would have fit in our old place.. but our new apt is so much bigger that our older, little TV stand just didn't work anymore! So I got to upgrade and do the project i've been wanting to do for so long!! Woot Woot!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts