New and Improved Lamps!


             


These lamps were one of the first projects my hubby and I did when we moved to Michigan! We were in need of some bedside lamps and found these at a hardware store for 75% off! So... of course we grabbed them. But we wanted to jazz them up a bit...and my hubby and a brilliant idea to make them even more awesome!

SO we went to work! My hubby started first, making is idea a reality... and a pretty awesome one at that!! ;)
Yes, that is a USB adapter inside the lamp!

After his part was all done, I sanded them all down.

Then we spray painted them using Krylon Spray Paint!

And tada!! The finish product!

And yes.. we just plug our phone cords into our lamps by our bed and charge our phones from there! 
We also have these little USB lights that we found! They can plug into the lamp too and now we have a reading light! This works really great for us because the hubby falls asleep rather quickly, but I'm still awake for hours. So I like to read, but having the full lamp on is too bright for him... sooo I use my little reading light and its perfect! :) 


My hubby is quite brilliant! It is so handy to have a USB adapter in our lamps! We love it!







Comments

  1. I love these! I can't believe you found lamps with a usb adaptor in them! I also love that your husband helps you so much with all your projects :) What a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! My hubby actually added the USB adapters into them! He has quite the brilliant mind and understands all that stuff!! I couldn't do half of these projects without him! He is my Mr. Handyman!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts