Burlap Christmas Banner


Want to learn how to make this cute "Merry Christmas" banner?! It is super easy and super cheap! :)

What you will need:
1) Burlap roll 
2) Letter Stencils (I already had some from when I made the Reversible Holiday blocks)
3) Paint (I used acrylic white paint)
4) Yarn or twine 
5) Hot glue gun

Once I got my roll of Burlap, I rolled it out and cut it into the shapes I wanted for my banner. (Each piece is about 17mm in length).



 After all the pieces were cut and ready, I stenciled the letters on with the acrylic white paint. 



Then once all the letters were dry, I turned them over and hot glued a long string of yarn to the backs. (I gave a couple millimeter space in-between each burlap piece.) I also did "Merry" on one string of yarn and "Christmas" on another. 




And there you have it! Your very own, super easy and quick to make, Christmas banner!! :) 



Comments

  1. This is so cute! You are so crafty. I love the white letters on the red burlap!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts