Fun Halloween Treats and Dinner Ideas

Looking for some fun Halloween treat and dinner ideas? Here are a few of my favorites!

Witches Hats and Brooksticks! 
So simple and easy, yet so fun! And BOTH kids and adults LOVE them!
What you'll need...
       Witches Hats:
1)Keebler Fudge Stripes cookies
2)Hersey's Kisses
3)Orange decorating frosting (or any halloween color of your choosing)

      Witches Broomsticks:
1) Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2) Pretzel Sticks

See?! So simple and easy!! :) So give it a try next Halloween!! 









So another tradition we have in our family is making Mummy dogs for our Halloween dinner! They are so so tasty, and so fun to make....and eat! No matter how many times I've had them, I still LOVE it!

All you will need is....
1) Hotdogs (I use cheesy dogs... because I love those, but you can use whatever kind you desire!)
2)Pilsbury crescent rolls. (One tub can make up to 10 or so hotdogs, depending on how much dough you want on your mummy!)
3)Mustard.. I dot mustard on for their eyes!
*I will roll out the crescent roll dough and cut it up in stripes, that seems to get most coverage on the hotdog
*The fun part is letting every one create their own mummy's!
Then you just follow the baking instructions for the crescent rolls! 
I usually serve the mummy dogs with Mac'N'Cheese.... who doesn't love Mac'N'Cheese?! 

And now you have a fun and creative dinner that ALL ages will enjoy!





Comments

Popular Posts