Decorating for Halloween on a Budget


So if you haven't noticed yet I absolutely LOVE decorating for Holidays! But decorations can be pretty pricey, and being on a budget I can't seem to find it in me to spend that kind of money on decorations that are only up for a month or so in the whole year. So I am always looking for holiday decorations that are affordable, which sometimes might require some creativity to make it all work. 

Well I succeeded this year!  Here are some new Halloween decorations that I found and put together. I found ALL of these pieces at the Dollar Tree! Can't complain about that!!

 I'm pretty impressed with the Dollar Tree lately.. You can find some pretty good things there... especially holiday decorations!! 

I just love how it all came together! 

Happy Halloween! :)




Comments

Popular Posts