Favorite Halloween Traditions


I love traditions... especially Holiday traditions. 
I've definitely got some fun Halloween traditions that I've been doing since I was a teenager that I have continued on with my family (ok so my family is just my hubby and me for the time being.. but once we have kids I'll still continue these traditions). 

Tradition #1: Halloween Dinner: Mummy Dogs!
My mom had us kids make mummy dogs back when I was 14 or 15, and I thought they were so fun and clever! I loved it so much that I made us make them every year after that! Haha!! 





Tradition #2: Hocus Pocus
You can't have a halloween with watching Hocus Pocus! 
Since I've been married (so for the last two years), we've watched Hocus Pocus while we eat our awesome Halloween dinner! :)

Tradition #3: The Halloweentown Movies
Now, I know this is a silly tradition. But I've been watching Disney's Halloweentown movies every Halloween since I was 14. It just doesn't seem like Halloween until I've watched them! So yes, still to this day, I watch Halloweentown 1, 2 and Halloweentown High! ;)

Do you have any fun Halloween traditions that you do with your family?!





Looking for some fun Halloween treats to make? Click here to check them out!







Comments

  1. Oh, the Halloweentown movies. The best. Even though we are grown up now, I still love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I just can't get myself to NOT watch them anymore! I will always love them! haha!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts