Spooky Pumpkins!

So I found these two paper mache pumpkins at the local grocery store for $7.99 each, and I thought they would be a fun project! At first I was just planning on painting them, but when I put them up on the shelf they just looked too plain.... they needed something! So I was at the store the other day I saw these spider 'pumpkin transfers' for about $4 and I just had to get them! That was exactly what I was looking for! I had a lot of fun making the pumpkins look more spooky! 


These pumpkin transfers are super easy to put on. First you cut out the desired image. Remove the clear sheet. Position image with the black side against the pumpkin. Then hold image securely in place and press it with a damp paper towel. Rub the paper towel to evenly transfer the image onto the surface of the pumpkin. Finally, starting at any corner, carefully peel off the paper. Then repeat with however many you want to put on and wherever you want them!



Now you have some spooky pumpkins to add to your Halloween decorations! :)


Comments

  1. You did such a great job! The little spiders and webs really do gibe the pumpkins that extra bit they needed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts