DIY 'Be Mine' Banner


I LOVED my 'Merry Christmas' banner that I made, and was so sad when I had to take it down, so I decided to make a Valentine's Day banner! I still had some red burlap left over, and I had all the paints.. and stencils.. so why not?! 

Things you will need:
1) Red Burlap (cut to desired pieces)
2) Letter stencils
3) Acrylic paint ( I used red and white)
4) Yarn or twine (either works)
5) Hot glue gun

First I cut my burlap into the pieces I wanted. I decided to cut them to a point at the bottom this time. Then I got out the letters I would need and started stenciling them onto each burlap piece with white acrylic paint. 
After all the letters were stenciled, I mixed red and white paint to get the color of pink I wanted (I didn't have pink paint..so I just made my own!) and painted the heart! 

After everything was dry, I hot glued white yarn on the top of the backs to connect all the pieces together! 

Now I have a Valentine's banner! Pretty simple, quick and easy! :)

Hope you enjoyed! 

Stay tuned for more fun projects to come! :)


Here's a little teaser for some future projects I have planned!



Comments

  1. So cute! Your home seriously must be so fun and festive for every holiday. I am a little jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts