Homemade ornaments

The hubby and I went to Bronner's (the World's largest Christmas store) in the beginning of December, and when we went there we kept seeing the cutest ornaments made out of FIMO clay. And instead of buying them... my hubby was all... we should make our own! So... we went to Hobby Lobby and got some FIMO (baking clay) in all sorts of colors and my hubby being the creative and artistic person that he is, started making the cutest little penguins ever! 



*Side note: Now one thing to know about me... I LOVE penguins... I have for years.. if you look around our house you will see penguins kind of everywhere! haha! I want to have a Christmas tree that is all decorated with penguins and snowmen.. so that is why he made me some penguins!


It was such a fun little project to do together! I would kneed the clay and get it all warmed up, and he would create them, then you just bake them in the oven for however long and then they are all done! We added some swivels for their legs to dangle and also to attach a hook to hang on the tree. 

So if you are ever looking for a fun project to do with your kids, or hubby or even just yourself... FIMO clay... who knew! :)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, you made those! I am so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hubby did most of them.. I helped ish.. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts