NOEL, NOEL, NOEL!

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks. Life got super crazy with Christmas, traveling to Minnesota for a wedding and getting sick in-between. But I am back now and excited for the New Year! I do have to play catch up tho, so forgive me for posting some final Christmas crafts that I did and never got up on the blog. 

The first project I did was this NOEL sign. I love the word NOEL and have always wanted it for a Christmas decoration. So I finally made my own! It's just like the 'BOO' craft I did for Halloween. 
Click here to check it out! 

Things you will need:
1) Paper Mache letters 
2) Scrapbook paper- (I saw the glitter paper at Meijer and fell in love! I knew I just had to use them!)
3) Mod Podge


So the first thing you will want to do is paint the letters, whichever color you want!
 I just painted them all white. 


Then the next step, after they are all dry, is to cut the paper to fit the letters. I covered pretty much the whole letter with the glitter paper, except the backside. After the paper is all cut out, then you just mod podge them onto the letters!


Remember to put the mod podge over the whole letter after all the paper is on.

Now you have a fun, glittery NOEL decoration! :)


Final product!

Stay tuned for more fun projects!

Comments

Popular Posts