LOVE and Glitter!!


Valentine's Day is just around the corner, so of course I've been busy making some fun decorations for our little apartment! The first little project I did was this glitter LOVE sign. It was a pretty simple and easy project!

Things you will need:
1) Paper mache letters (Like what I've used before, I got them at Hobby Lobby)
2) Acrylic paint (obviously I used red and white)
3) Red and white glitter
4) Mod podge
5) Clear coat (Krylon can)

First, I painted all the letters.


After they were all dry, I mod podged the face of the letters and covered them with glitter. (Red glitter on red letters, white glitter on white letters)


Once I got the desired amount of glitter on each letter and let them dry, I took them outside and sprayed a pretty thick clear coat around the whole letter. Especially on the side with the glitter. 

And now you have a cute, glittery LOVE sign decoration! Who doesn't love glitter and sparkles... right?! :)


<3
Thanks for popping in!
Stay tuned for more Valentines projects! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts